R1 3D Printer by ROBO 3D. Fully Assembled and Calibrated. 100 Micron Quality. 720 Cubic Inches of Build Space. All Metal Hot End. Prints with a wide range of materials. Features
• Easy Out-of-Box Setup and use
• Heated Platform
• One Time Auto Leveling Platform Calibration- 2 simple steps walked through by the software and you are good to go.
• Simple to install 3D Software
• Uses open source filament PLA ABS LAYWOOD and More!
• 27 lbs total
• Print envelope of 720 cubic inches- double the industry average for personal 3D printers Included:
• R1 3D Printer by ROBO 3D
• Easy-to-use ROBO 3D Software powered by MatterControl
• Getting Started Video
• Handling tools
• Starter spool of 300g of ROBO Blue Filament The R1 3D Printer by ROBO 3D is designed to help you begin 3D printing quickly and easily right out of the box. Follow alongside our getting started video with your 3D printer and you will be set up in a matter of minutes. Then you can begin choosing items from our FREE Library of files included in the software, search online for files to download and print or being making your own files and print them in our software. It’s that easy.
- Fabricates parts up to 8 x 9 x 10 inches (H x W x D) in size or 720 cubic inches in volume
- Prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 100 microns
- Fabricates parts using 1.75-mm ABS, PLA, t-glase, laywood, HIPS, and flexible filament (sold separately)
- Heated print bed prevents uneven cooling and warping of printed parts
- Automatic calibration and bed leveling ensures precise prints