The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with makerbot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25 percent bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The SMART extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous MP07825 come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with makerbot’s new slate Gray tough PLA filament bundle, created for Engineers and designers.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the flex build Plate with grip surface. Prints adhere better to new grip surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No Blue tape required