A simple and cost effective 3D Printer Kit. Uses open source hardware and software. Assembly required. The assembly instructions can be found at the BobsCNC web page. Now shipping the updated version which includes an LCD display with an SD card reader, an all metal extruder with fan, aluminum helical couplers, and new location for the electronics. Our printer is based on a huge international effort by the international open-source community over many years (see reprap.org).
- BobsCNC products are designed and produced in the USA. We use a combination of imported and domestic components for simple and cost effective kits. Please visit BobsCNC.com for details on kit content
- Large print volume of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm ( 8″ x 8″ x 8″)
- High printing accuracy with 0.4 mm extruder nozzle (uses 1.75 mm PLA filament sold separately)
- The kit includes the 76 oz-in stepper motors, Ramps 1.4 controller board, Arduino 2560 clone with Repitier firmware pre-installed, and power supply.
- Detailed assembly manual with a complete part list can be downloaded at BobsCNC.com