ANYCUBIC Photon UV LCD Resin 3D Printer Assembled 2.8” TFT Smart Touch Screen
- 2.8 inches touch screen, real-time previews of print status
- Full Color Touch Screen
- Easy manipulation, Real-time previews of printing status
- Photon operational system, hassle-free USB mode printing
- Unique Operational System
- Plug-and-play, USB printing offer stable signal transmission
- UV-LED designed with uniformity and durability
- 25W UV light source sit inside stainless steel snoot，equip with 80*80mm heat sink, to offer uniform UV light for long serving time
- Creative structure offers more easiness to leveling
- Lower the platform down to the screen (2) feel the resistance when pulling the paper in-between (3) tighten one screw (4) Leveling done (5)ANYCUBIC PHOTON Slicer
- Self-developed ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer
- Photon Slicer, Ultimate Slice Speed
- ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer is superior in terms of slicing speed and operational experience. The support can be added by customer or automatically.
2K LCD Masking Screen
- 2560*1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details down to few micrometers
- Inner air-purification system with activated carbon, keep cleaning the air.
- Inner air-purification system, combined with the activated carbon to filtrate bad smell and keep air clean.
DLP PRINTER VS FDM PRINTER
- DLP uses a digital projector screen to flash a single image of each layer across the entire platform at once. The model can be printed in super fine details because of the 2K resolution masking screen.
- FDM works on an additive principle by laying down material in layers to produce a part. Compared to DLP, the precision of FDM is limited by the nozzle and filament.
1.Avoid direct contact with skin when handling the resin. Flush with plenty of water if contact by accident.
2.Pour resin back from the vat to storage bottle if the printer will not be used for over 2 days.
3.Ensure there is no solid residuals from last prints when start new prints.
4.Use tissue to clean the vat when change resin.
5.The printed objects can be further hardened under sun-ray or UV-light source.
1* Resin 250ml
1* USB memory
3* Rubber Gloves
1* Set of kits
1* Power cord
1* Power supply
1* Breathing Mask