HICTOP Filament Monitor Desktop 3D Printer Kits Reprap Prusa I3 MK8[SOLD ONLY BY HIC Technology]
Extruder quantity: 1
Printing size: 10.6″ x 8.3″ x 7.7″
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
LCD screen: Yes
Printing speed: 30-90mm/s
Standard extruder diameter: 0.4mm
Extruder temperature: 250
Hot bed temperature: 100
Hot bed material: Aluminum,PCB
XY axis positioning accuracy: 0.011mm
Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Printing material support: ABS/PLA/Wood/HIPS/Flexible
Printing material diameter: 1.75mm
Recommended material: PLA
Software language: Chinese/English
Date import format: STL, G-Code, OBJ
Device dimension: 16.9″ x 19.9″ x 15.0″
Device weight: 8kg
Packing dimension: 18.5″ x 18.5″ x 8.7″
Packing weight: 22.9 Pounds
Power Supply: DC 24V/15A
Polished rod: 45 steels
Control board chip: atmega2560, integrated board of ramps1.4
Operating system: XP,WIN7,MacOS,WIN10
Printing software: ReplicotorG, Cura
Working condition Temp: 10-30 degrees Humidity:20-50%
Assembly instruction: PDF and video included
Note: The package only include all the parts for the 3D printer, not the assembled machine. Spare parts available for temperature sensor, limit switch, bolts and screws.
- Filament monitor will be a good fit, no worry if you have run out of filament part way through, this placement can resolve it easily.
- Upgraded power supply 24V 15A; exceptionally large build area up to 10.6″ x 8.3″ x 7.7″; sturdy constructing
- DIY Desktop 3D Printer includes spool holder, and heated bed; no soldering required for the hot bed.
- Quality stainless steel rails, lead screw, and bearings; High torque NEMA17 stepper motors.
- ATTENTION PLEASE: The filament monitor should be plugged into COM D11, please pay close attention to the polarity. Wrong wirings will result in a defective PCB. For more info, pls see the pictures above.