Our filaments are made in the USA. Unlike other 3D printing filaments, our filaments are made with 100% raw materials. MeltInkª3D has high quality standards that are strictly implemented. We guarantee all our filaments are 1.75mm in diameter with a tolerance of (+/-) 0.05mm and a roundness tolerance of 5%. We understand the importance of keeping your filaments humid-free. If filaments come in contact with water, quality of your printing projects will be negatively affected. To avoid this, we use vacuum packing technologies on every filament to ensure your printing projects will be of the best quality.
- PLA polylactic acid is a plastic made out of renewable sources
- PLA filaments are not prone to warping and stickier than ABS during the printing process
- PLA 3D Printing filament is easier to print than ABS filament
- Objects printed with PLA filament have a light glossy finish
- Suggested Printing Temperature can vary between 195°C – 225°C